September 16, 2017

Weekend with Music: See You Again (Miley Cyrus)

Engramme's Weekend with Music #12: See You Again - Miley Cyrus (Listening A2-B1)


It's SaturdaySong Day on Engramme: Your Daily English Programme. This will be the last post in our first series (12 weeks) of English Every Day. We will be back after a week's break to bring you fresh contents in a new second series.

Song Lyrics

Below are the lyrics to the song "See You Again" performed by Miley Cyrus.
Can you guess what the missing words are?

I got my sights set on you
And I'm ______ to aim
I have a heart that will
Never be ______

I knew you were somethin' special
When you ______ my name
Now I can't wait to see you again

I've got a way of knowin'
When somethin' is right
I feel like I must have _______ you
In another life
'Cause I felt this ______ connection
When you looked in my eyes

And now I can't wait to see you again

[Chorus]
The last time I _______ out
I just kept lookin' down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout
Felt like I couldn't _______
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said "Oh, she's just bein' Miley"
The next time we ______ out
I will redeem myself
My heart can rest till then (a-whoa a-whoa)
And I can't wait to see you again

I got this crazy feelin' ______ inside
When you called and asked to see me ‘tomorrow night’
I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the ______
That you can't wait to see me again


Watch, Listen & Enjoy

Watch the Music Video: Were your guesses right?

(check out this link to compare answers)

Congratulations! You've reached the end of the first Series of English Lessons Every Day on Engramme: Your Daily English Programme. We will be back in a week's time with more lessons in the second Series of Everyday English Lessons :)

Wanna Practice the Vocabulary underlined in this post? Please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment